If you are anything like me, you love tiny things. I don’t know if this is an innate human emotion tied to the evolutionary baby schema, all I know is that tiny versions of anything are adorable. For example, tiny bottles of condiments. When I stay at a J.W. Marriott and order room service, they always add tiny bottles of Tabasco sauce or ketchup to the tray and it makes the meal better. Tiny versions of toiletries make me happy, too. Not only are the charming, they signal an upcoming adventure, engaging me on several levels.
So, if tiny things have a place in your heart, you may enjoy these tiny travel gadgets.
- This gadget feels like the punchline to a Seinfeld episode, but that makes it no less useful. Think of all the times you use a pen when you travel. Completing custom forms, luggage tags, getting the number of that cute guy in the United Club. Grab this mightier-than-the-sword inker and start writing!
- For safety, fun, or telling spooky stories around the campfire everyone needs a flashlight. If you are tight on space, a keychain flashlight is the perfect choice. This one can be seen over a mile and is rated highly as a ‘tactical’ micro flashlight.
- When it’s time for an impromptu dance party, you need to have a speaker, right? A little disco ball keychain speaker can add some flair to your music, all for less than 2 ounces!
- Multi-tools are problematic when you travel. They all have some sort of cutting edge and tend to get confiscated at the security checkpoint. But, wait!!!! This Sasquatch multi tool is not only SUPER adorable and funny, he is TSA compliant!!
- If you are a climate cowboy (weather enthusiast) or just want a device to tell you if you should pack an umbrella, this tiny Weather Station Keychain is the perfect pick, giving you temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, and chance of rain.
What an assortment of tiny travel tools! Any of these make a great stocking stuffer for the traveler on your gift list. Maybe you could buy them for yourself, go hog wild, and attach all these gadgets to your keychain? Then you’d be prepared for anything……..or at the very least, one heck of a party.
What do you think? Do any of these gadgets catch your eye? Let me know in the comments and thanks for stopping by!